Hey Family! Thanks for watching!!
This is a Pinterest Recipe that we’ve modified and grown to love. We tend to make this our one meal of the day, but you can easily spread this out into smaller servings. It’s Keto and low carb friendly and so delicious, you won’t miss the bun!! Hope you enjoy!
Low Carb Big Mac Salad
1 lb Ground Turkey or beef
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
8 oz Romaine lettuce (or iceberg if desired)
1 cup Tomatoes (chopped)
3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (shredded)
1/2 cup Pickles (diced)
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
2 tbsp Pickles (diced)
2 tsp Mustard
1 tsp White vinegar
1/2 tsp Smoked paprika
1/2 -1 tbsp Powdered pyur (or any sweetener of choice; adjust to taste)
1. Cook ground turkey or beef in a skillet over high heat.
2. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder.
4. Stir fry, breaking up the pieces with a spatula, for about 7-10 minutes, until the ground turkey or beef is browned and moisture has evaporated. No need to drain unless you have a lot of fat remaining in skillet.
5. Add all the dressing ingredients to your blender, food processor or mix by hand. If dressing is thicker than you like, thin out with water or oil and mix again.
6. Adjust sweetener to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Combine the remaining salad ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ground beef. Toss with dressing.
We’d love to hear from you! Hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your official MeetTheNelson’s Gear here:
Teami Blends promo code: NELSONS for 15% off your purchase
If you would like us to do a review or send us mail, please send it to:
Andrew & Maegan Nelson
PO Box 40611
Indianapolis, IN 46240
DISCLAIMER: If you are easily offended by the use of profanity then we are NOT THE COUPLE FOR YOU! We are NOT babysitters nor are we priests. We will be mindful of our language but please don’t expect us to NOT curse as that is not who we are! We are as real as they come and if you don’t want real, exit stage left!
You can purchase the containers that we use for our meal preps on Amazon. No, we aren’t an affiliate and no we’re not making any coins from it. People are curious so we’re sharing the info!
But if you can’t wait for the next video, follow us here:
Most of our music is from the free youtube audio library or sound cloud.
Intro music: A girl in Oakland by Otis McDonald