Here’s some of my favorite tips & tricks for LOW CARB / HIGH VOLUME / POVERTY MACROS 🙂 As promised, here’s a list with links and more information on all of the products and items mentioned in this video. I hope you find this helpful and please comment below with any tips you might have!
1) Low Carb Noodles
Shirataki Noodles (my favorite brand) — http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Noodle-Shirataki-Variety-ounces/dp/B00BTMDALO/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424260875&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=shiartaki+noodles
Spiralizer (the one I use) — http://www.amazon.com/Paderno-World-Cuisine-A4982799-Tri-Blade/dp/B0007Y9WHQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424260924&sr=8-1&keywords=spiralizer
My favorite zucchini noodle recipe:
2) Protein Angel Food Cake (1F/3C/38P):
3) Xanthan gum – You can find this at most grocery stores in the natural/organic sections 🙂 If not, you can get it here:http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Xanthan-8-Ounce/dp/B0013JJZWG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424261171&sr=8-1&keywords=xanthan+gum
Guar Gum works too!
4) Low Carb Ice Cream:
Arctic Zero – You can find this at some kroger and publix stores (at least in TN), and whole foods. Check their website to see where you can find it nearest to you (store locator). You can also order online here:
Halo Top – I’ve only been able to find this at whole foods, but you can order this online too and check their website to see if they sell it near your area! 🙂
5) Walden Farms Products: I find this in the most RANDOM sections of grocery stores! In fact, it is in the diaper section of my kroger, of all places. So search far and wide. If you can’t find it, here’s where you can get it online!
6) Bolthouse farms – This is in all the grocery stores I go to.. it’s in the refrigerated dressing section (usually near veggies) My favorite flavor I’ve tried is ranch. I’ve heard the avocado is great but I haven’t seen it yet! 🙂
7) PB2 – you can find in most grocery stores in the organic/natural section
8) Quest Chips – You can find these at GNC or order them here:
MUSIC: Morgan – Sneakers Get Wild
Let’s be friends!