My First Recipe Book on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2l5iNZH
It’s time to make breakfast a WHOLE lot better with this Lean Body Low Carb Breakfast Skillet recipe! Packed with protein, full of flavor, and GREAT for meal prep. After prepping this just once you’re gonna want breakfast for lunch AND dinner!
All of my preferred Protein Powder and Supplements can be found here (with discount): http://bit.ly/2jEWwlf
The Protein Chef/DHFTNS Store and Personal Training Programs:
Here is the recipe:
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Pound (16 Ounces) Lean Ground Beef or Turkey
8 Tablespoons (132g) Salsa
1 Cup (124g) Low Sodium Pasta Sauce
1/2 Cup Kale (or Other Greens)
2 Large Eggs (or 4 Large Egg Whites)
1 Large Egg White
3/4 Cup (84g) Reduced Fat Mexican Blend Cheese (or Any Other)
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 21g
1. Take out a skillet, add in your Olive Oil, and brown your Beef
2. Chop up your Kale, turn your burner down to Medium, and add in your your Salsa, Pasta Sauce, and chopped Kale
3. Mix everything together
4. Add in your Eggs and Egg White
5. Let them cook for a couple minutes
6. Sprinkle on your Cheese
7. Let it continue cooking until your cheese is melted
Tips: Top it with whatever you want!
Add in whatever you want to it to change the flavor or spice it up!
Don’t forget to subscribe! New recipes will be posted every week.
Stay Otis McDonald
Not Too Cray Huma-Huma
Funkorama Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0