In this video I show how to alter a high fat keto recipe for a moderate fat keto way of eating. You can see how cutting the keto fat can increase your fat loss. Soups like this are great in your keto meal plan. I show how to divide the recipe and track in cronometer.
- 5 slices Bacon
- 12 oz. Ground Beef (80/20)
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 3 cups Beef Broth
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Red Pepper
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Tomato Paste
- 3 medium Dill Pickle, diced
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Start by cooking your bacon. Once the bacon is done, remove it from the frying pan and start to cook the hamburger meat in the bacon grease left in the pan. (You can skip this step and add real bacon bits if you want a faster process)
- In a separate pan, add the butter and all the spices. You will want to allow these spices to cook together for about 45 seconds. It will smell amazing!
- Now, add the broth, tomato paste, cheese, mustard and cream cheese to the spices mixture. I let this cook on the stove top for about 5 minutes or so. Just enough for the cream cheese to be melted completely in the sauce.
- Lastly, you will add your pickles and heavy cream to the sauce. It will be a nice and brown creamy texture.
- Pour the sauce over the hamburger meat with bacon you cooked early and allow it to simmer for about 5 or 10 minutes.
- Serve Warm
Original high fat recipe https://www.isavea2z.com/easy-bacon-cheeseburger-soup-keto-friendly-recipe/