If you’re looking to lose weight, salads are bound to be a big part of your life,
but that doesn’t mean you need to pile on the same old toppings day after day!
Salad is the healthiest meal for anyone. But same salad can be oooh so monotonous.
So here I am sharing with you 5 different healthy salad which also can be serve as dinner for 5 weekdays.
All of these nutrient-dense salads support weight-loss goals, fuel the body,
and satisfy your taste buds with their fresh flavors and healthy ingredients.
They are very easy and quick and saves lot of time.
Here are 5 Indian Healthy Salad Recipes For Weight Loss | Easy Salad Recipes
Did you know that a recent study found that daily salad eaters had higher levels of certain disease-fighting antioxidants. So here are 4 healthy salad recipes for weight loss that are great for lunch and dinner, from vegetable salad to chicken salad and more.
Sprouts, you either love them or you hate them, right? Moong is relatively low in carbs.
Since they are loaded with proteins, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants,
it’s time to start including sprouts salads in your diet more often. So, how to make sprouts?
Check out these quick and simple sprouts salad recipes that will help you lose weight and do wonders for your health.
These recipes will help you learn tasty sprouts dishes that you will never ask yourself how to make sprouts salad ever again.
Let me share this Low Carb Moong Salad Recipe
1. Sprouts salad
Ingredients • 2 cups of sprouted moong beans
• 1 small or medium sized onion, finely chopped
• 1 medium sized tomato, finely chopped
• 1 green chilli (optional), finely chopped
• 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
• 1/2 tsp chaat masala (optional)
• 1 tsp lemon juice or as required
• 1 boiled potato or sweet potato (optional)
• A few coriander leaves and lemon slices for garnishing
few finely chopped spinach leaves for garnishing
• Rock salt or black salt as required
• Rinse the sprouted moong beans in water.
• You can either steam them or boil them till they are completely cooked.
• Strain the cooked sprouts.
• Mix all the ingredients except the salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
• Season with salt and add a few drops of lemon juice. Garnish with lemon slices and coriander leaves.
• Serve immediately.
2 Chicken Cucumber, Tomato, And Avocado Salad 380 calories (1 serving)
This chicken salad recipe is a tasty, heart healthy meal.
– 1/2 cucumber
– 1 handfuls cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
– 1/2 ripe avocados
– 1/4 red onion
– 1/8 cup parsley
– Juice of 1 lemon
– salt and black pepper to taste
– 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/4 Black olives
1/2 cup Grilled Chicken breast
1. Place sliced cucumber, tomatoes, avocados, onion , chiken breast, black olives and parsley and in a large salad bowl.
2. Toss with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Enjoy!
3 HARDBOILED EGG AND CARROT BOWL 330 calories (1 serving)
This egg salad recipe is so simple and so delicious. Even your darling son could make it! You are going to love it so much! Chock full of protein it is sure to curve your hunger!
2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
1 Tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
1 Tablespoon shredded carrot
salt and ground pepper, to taste
Combine eggs, avocado, onion , carrot and bell pepper in a bowl. Sprinkle on salt and ground pepper. Serve and enjoy!