On today’s video, you will learn how to make this very simple and delicious 3 ingredients pancake. I love to make these pancakes on Sunday mornings for a lazy breakfast! They are so easy and nutritious. Yum!
Watch the video and learn how to make it or get the full recipe in text format using the link below.
– ½ over-ripe medium banana
– 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (or any nut butter)
– 3 eggs
– 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder (optional, but recommended)
– ½ teaspoon of cinnamon (optional, but recommended)
1. Add all ingredients in a blender. Keep in mind that the banana must be over-ripe to bring enough sweetness to our pancakes.
2. Blend until everything is well combined.
3. Warm a non-stick fry pan and grease it a little bit with coconut oil.
4. Pour around ¼ of a cup of this mixture, letting it cook for like a minute, then flip to the other side.
5. Keep doing that until your batter is gone. This recipe will give you 6 small pancakes.
6. It’s done! Serve it warm, with some butter and extra bananas.